Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ballet Recital

Ember & Grace did fantastic at their recital today. After trying to scrub the marker off of Grace's face with a Mr. Clean magic eraser yesterday, she had a bit of a rash today. I looked it up online and found out I'm not the first mom to try this, and it's a really bad idea. It causes abrasions from the foam, but at least it's not a chemical burn. Needless to say, I felt awful. I turned her face from green to red! At least it's seasonal... anyway, Grace was the one three year old in her class that stood still during the entire performance from stage fright. There's always one, this year it was mine. She loosened up by the end, and I was really proud of her. Ember is amazing, she's really developed her talent this year and I'm so proud of her. Way to go my dancing girls!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls looked so cute in their costumes. How nice to have a dance studio so close! Fun to see what girls are up too!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!