Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 16th Anniversary to my best friend in the whole world.  We spent the afternoon yesterday driving home from California and we played a game we found on Pinterest, asking each other questions about our past and current lives.  We can still discover new things about each other after all this time, and we could answer each others questions more than half the time.  It was a great game, and a great reminder of how perfect we are for each other.  Austin goes out of his way to serve me every day, doing things that he knows will give me some rest, such as dishes and laundry.  I didn't have to "train him" to be this way, he just loves his wife and wants to make her happy in any way that he can.  I hope I make him as happy as he makes me.



No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!