Friday, June 21, 2013

California Adventure

Since Austin was temporarily jobless this month (he's since found a permanent job, yay and happy dance!) we had the opportunity to take some time off together and visit my family in California.  We stayed with my parents, we visited my Grandma, and we went to Knott's Berry Farm.  It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad Austin was able to take this time off to be with his family before his new job starts.

The coolest part of the visit was hanging out with four generations of our family.



 Great-Grandma gave Grace a special plaque about her baptism for her birthday, it was really beautiful and very special that Grandma could share this with her.





Knotts Berry Farm was sooo much fun!

















I have made a discovery.

I am too old for theme parks. 
ugh.


We also spent some time at the pool.





What a great vacation, thanks Mom & Dad for hosting us!

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!