Friday, June 21, 2013

Grace turns 8!

Grace's birthday was two weeks ago and I've neglected writing a blog post about it.  Her baptism is tomorrow, so I figured I'd better get to it!

This year we offered our kids a deal; have a birthday party with all your friends, or get $50 bucks from Mom and Dad and have a small party with just family.  They all picked the cash, and I am so relieved.  Having three summer birthdays can be very taxing on my budget and my sanity when I have so much to do in such a short period of time.  So we invited over cousins, Grandparents, aunts and uncles and had a small cake and ice cream get-together for Grace on the 7th.  The best part was that Grace HATES cake, so I made her a special cake that I knew she would like.  It wasn't even edible!  It was a great success, maybe I'll go into business making theme cakes.

I'm so glad Grace is 8 and has made the decision to be baptized.  I'm glad my kids are growing up so well.  I'm glad I have such great kids.  Happy Birthday sweet Grace-face!










No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!