Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation part 3

This post is easy.  We were exhausted after Sea World and going to bed after midnight, so we slept in the next morning and then spent a couple hours at the pool.  The horrible part is... we got sunburned!!  Not at the beach, not at a theme park all day, at the freakin' swimming pool for less than 2 hours.  Maybe it's the chlorine, it washes away the sunblock quicker than ocean water or sweat.  At least the burns were minor, but I was on a roll so I was a little irritated.  We did have a blast though!  A giant hole in the ground filled with water can provide awesome family fun for hours, who thought of that first?  I need to google who invented the swimming pool...












2 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

What a fun vacation!!! It makes me sad thogh that I had to read all about it on your blog and not hear about it in person. We definately need to start walking on fridays!!! No excuses!!

Kristie said...

The pic of Ember flying through the air and the look on her face!!!! Priceless!!!! You are the genious of digital camera luck!!! That pic will be amazing forever!!!!! Yay swimming!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!