Friday, February 25, 2011

Kids say the darndest things


Translation: To Mom From Grace. You can dance and you can eat and you work on the computer and you can watch TV.

I love how she spells "cenputr" and "teve". I got about 10 of these notes today, they just keep getting better and better. She is very proud of herself for being able to sound out words and write notes herself without any help.

Here's some more funny kids stuff, while I'm at it.


Mom: "Ember, you look like your shirt is falling off."
Ember: "Mom, you don't know the FIRST thing about fashion."

Grace: "Mom, you're the best Mom ever. I don't just mean in Arizona, I mean everywhere."

Ember: "I feel so bad for those birds, giving their LIVES to protect their eggs. DIE PIGS DIE!"

Grace: "You don't feel good? No wonder everything is so messy."

Ben: "Mom, I have the goose bumps. Is there such a thing as duck bumps?"

Grace: "Mom you have a red bump under your chin, but don't worry... no one can see it unless you're looking at the stars."

Grace splashed Dad with something and he got upset... she said "What, are you going to a meeting or something?"

Ember wanted to play with Dad's new smart phone. He said no because the battery was low. She responded, "well I AM letting you raise me."


I'm making a book about each kid, with illustrations (photographic evidence... but that's just semantics) to give to their kids. Or maybe I'll keep them at my house... grandma has the BEST bedtime stories ever!

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!