Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vacation Part 3: Magic Mountain

My mind is younger than my body. I spent Tuesday swimming in ocean waves and a strong current, and I was pretty sore the morning of "theme park day." Wednesday we hiked, waited in line, hiked, and waited in more lines. I honestly think the waiting part was harder on my body than the hiking part. My feet hurt, my back, my legs, my neck, my shoulders... well you get the point. Despite the pain, it was an awesome day! The last time Austin and I were at Magic Mountain was on our honeymoon!


Sneaky old Riddler.


Until a few weeks ago, my kids didn't even know who Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird were!



Not the most flattering picture, but you get an idea of how exhausted we were by the end of the night. Seriously, this is only 9:30 PM.


I spent the last two days of our vacation on the couch with my feet up, I could barely move. I need a hot tub and a chiropractor. And maybe some heavy duty narcotics. All in all, it was an awesome week in California and it was very hard to come home. Thanks mom and dad for a great week!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm glad you all had a great vacation. Of course we missed you in Idaho, but I understand that California beaches are more tempting than farm mosquitoes.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!