Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am a huge fan of this blog, but this has got to be the funniest post I've read in a long time. I don't even know who she is, just that we live in the same city and graduated from the same high school (many many years apart). Twilight sarcasm has never been more entertaining.

Girls, if you've read Twilight then you know that Edward is unrealistic. He's created an impossible standard for all men to live up to. Husbands, am I lying? Does your wife compare you to him? Did she leave you for a book? (not kidding, it's happened).

Lauren has taken all aspects of the book and movie and divided it between 'realistic' and 'unrealistic.' Yes, he should open doors for you and take you on real dates. No, he shouldn't sparkle in sunlight and kill your enemies. I love it!!!

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Her blogs are both so funny. I like them too. She's my age, left westwood a year before me.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!