Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reflections of Christ

I was sent a link to this sight called "Reflections of Christ" in my e-mail today, and I was inspired. A local photographer, Mark Mabry, took on a larger than life project to photograph scenes from the life of Christ. The actor who portrays Christ is the same man who has played the role in the Easter Pageant for the last four years. The photographs from this slide show (link below) are currently on dispay at the Mesa Temple Visitors Center. No matter what faith you belong to, these photographs are powerful and can strengthen your testimony of Jesus Christ. I saw the slide show today, and I'm going to the Temple tomorrow as soon as it opens to see this dispay.

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!