Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas

Our Christmas was amazing, everybody got something they were excited about and we all enjoyed the blessing of giving.  My favorite gift was something that cost no money, only my husband's time and talents.  He's a software developer, and he wrote a program for my computer that displays a pop up box every few minutes that contains some compliment that he wrote about me.  He likes when I play the piano, he thinks I'm a good cook, he thinks I'm sexy, he appreciates my thoughtfulness, he remembers our inside jokes from 24 years ago... so no matter what I'm doing on my computer, I'm reminded of his love for me every few minutes.  It's perfect.

Here's a few images from that day (and a few from the various nativities the kids participated in):





























No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!