Monday, November 12, 2012

A weekend away

Austin and I escaped to the cabin this weekend without any kids (or dogs) to celebrate our November birthdays.  It was a great escape, and while we were there we got a two day snow storm that blanketed everything in beautiful white!  We drove up to Pinetop on Saturday night, during the storm (which was exciting in a good/maybe-a-little-scary way) to go to Charlie Clark's, the best steakhouse in Arizona, for our birthday dinner.  Usually it's great to come home from a vacation, but this one could've lasted a little longer.

I worked on my digital scrapbooking while I had some peace and quiet. 
 I got six month's worth totally finished!

We don't have a windshield scraper.  Bummer.





The branches on the apple tree looked really cool covered in snow.


Here's the cabin from the street view.


My hair kept my ears warm :)





No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!