Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pinewood Derby

I love the Pinewood Derby, and we have some really good boys in our scout troop.  Ben and Austin didn't spend very much time on his car this year, but I still thought it was the best one.  It had a LEGO crash test dummy driving it, who can top that?
I




 Ben realized that his car wasn't going to be a winner tonight, but he was ok with that.  He still had a lot of fun.


 Best use of a LEGO man award, and best sportsmanship award!  He's the only scout who got two awards tonight, and the one for sportsmanship was a box of a dozen donuts!  Great, just what a hyper 9 year old boy needs!




 I love the crash test dummy LEGO, it really made his the best car ever.



 Good job boys!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I agree, Best car ever. You know my favorite part!

Rocky Road said...

Great looking' car. Handsome son! Tolerable husband. You're doing well. :)
_The old Rodney, always a Jill fan.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!