Saturday, November 26, 2011

Make that three...

Ok, third post of the day.  I just wanted to post a few more Christmas pictures, some of my finished projects, after the room was cleaned up and the kids were gone.  I love the little details around the room, things you don't really see when looking at the big picture.

I didn't do a single thing with the tree this year.  Last year I was obsessive, every branch had to be shaped just right, and the entire tree had a color scheme.  I hardly  let the kids touch it, and it wasn't any fun, even though the tree was so beautiful.  I decided that this year's tree, done entirely by the kids without  my help at all, is just as beautiful.  And they had way more fun than they did last year.  Priorities.







I'll still be wearing my Grinch shirt and having my grumpy moments, but this picture sure does put me in the Christmas spirit.  Maybe my Grinch's small heart will grow three sizes this year.

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!