Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WHY?

Why is it that I'm the one who has to scrub the black marks out of the carpet, vacuum all the floors, wash every tiny windowpane in the french doors, scrub the caked on grime behind the kitchen sink, pick up and match all the shoes under the kitchen table, put away the legos I find in every corner of the house, do all the shopping and cupboard & fridge organizing, plan every meal, wash every dirty sock, dust every corner and organize every pile? WHY?

And don't tell me it's because I'm the Mom, or I'll poke you in the eye.


3 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

It's because we're the clean freaks and we care whether or not we live in filth. Or...well, that's my reason, anyway :)

Dreamweaver Braids said...

It's because you have medication that works so you can function in that capacity. I envy you at the moment. Still waiting for my "capacity" to return :P

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!