Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chim-chim-cheree!!!

Ember finally got her Christmas present today... she opened the tickets Christmas morning, and she finally got to use them.


We went and saw Mary Poppins at Gamage Auditorium at ASU, and it was fabulous! It was just Ember and I, a mother-daughter date. First we went out to lunch and then we drove to the theater. I told Ember that I called Gamage the "cake building" when I was growing up, because the outside of it looks like a birthday cake.



You'll have to forgive the poor photography, I was using my camera phone in a dark auditorium.


This was Ember's first experience seeing a musical onstage, and it was so perfect. I am glad I got to spend an awesome afternoon with an awesome girl :)

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!