Sunday, May 19, 2013

This week...

This week:  Tuesday, school choir concert, Ben & Grace.  Wednesday and Thursday, private studio ballet recital, Ember & Grace.  Saturday, school choir concert and school dance recital, Ember.  *collapse in exhaustion*  Good job everyone, now take the summer off!

Franklin West Elementary choir concert




Also, Ben got his new glasses before the concert!  What a handsome, intellectual dude!

And Grace got her baptism dress that day too!  We're so excited for June 22!

Point Releve Dance Studio 10th anniversary ballet recital







Heritage Academy Choir Concert


Heritage Academy Dance Recital


I'm so proud of all three of the kids, who had a busy week showcasing their talents.  I'm a firm supporter of the arts in schools, and both Franklin and Heritage did a great job of teaching and guiding my little students this year.  I love you kiddos!

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!