Saturday, May 19, 2012

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, singing Ayyyyyyo, I'm a LEGO!!!!

The party today was a huge success, and I am so grateful that it's almost my naptime!


First we had the kids make their video... some came late and some were camera shy, so this isn't everyone, but they sure had fun watching themselves on the internet :)



Then we raced to build the tallest tower.
Ben won both times.


Then we built race cars and played on our homemade track.
I don't think I got any pictures of the actual track.
Bummer, it was made of a yoga mat and painters tape.
It was epic.



Ben opened his presents and got a lot of great stuff from his friends & family.  Lots of LEGO stuff, which isn't surprising :)  His favorite thing was his "new" (used from eBay) iPod Nano.

We sang happy birthday and cut into the LEGO cake, which was a big hit.  Yay!



..

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!