Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happiness Project: day 28

Happiness is the way my yard looks and smells after a good rainstorm.



This project was for me to find little things to be happy about every day. I avoided the big things like faith, husband and kids because they're obvious. There was a small bout of depression in the middle of my project, but I worked through it and still tried to find even one tiny thing that brought me joy. It was theraputic. I would encourage anyone else to try this for 28 days and see what you find. There's more to be happy about than you might think.


2 comments:

The "Curby Clan" said...

It's a good idea. I liked checking in and seeing what each day was.

leigh hewett said...

Congrats to you...it's a huge commitment.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!