Friday, August 1, 2008

Ember's baptism

Thanks so much to everyone who came to Ember's baptism on the 12th, it was a wonderful and spiritual experience for her. Ember is a beautiful, spiritual, thoughtful, energetic, imaginative, outspoken, independent, sweet and faithful girl and I am so proud of her for making the choice to be baptized. She has chosen to be a disciple of Jesus Christ and follow His teachings, and I hope that we can continue to guide her and teach her to the next step in her eternal progression.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for Ember, you, and Austin. I'm sure it was a wonderful day, and I would have loved to be there to see my two friend's daughter be baptized.

Unknown said...

Looks like its time for another call to blogging repentance but who am I to be so self-righteous.
-Jon-

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!