Sunday, February 17, 2008

Come meet our family!

I realize that people have been creating blogs for a long time, but this is a first for me. I guess I'm just behind in the technology revolution. Or it could be that I have three small kids, a part time job, a home to take care of, and a church service position teaching music to children. All those things might keep me from posting as often as I would like, but I'll do my best. An intro: Austin and I have been married almost 11 years, but we've known each other since we were 12. We have three beautiful children, Ember is 7, Ben is 5, and Grace is 2. I work part time for the Mesa Police Department doing quality control for Police Reports and compiling the crime statistics for the FBI. Austin is a software developer for the University of Phoenix and is in the middle of a huge new project called Documentum, which is driving everyone crazy. Ember is in 2nd grade and will be baptized in July of this year. She also takes ballet lessons, and is very talented. Ben is in Kindergarten and recently starting taking gymnastics classes. Grace is 2 and spends her days playing with mom and getting into mischief. Life is good, we are very happy. It's not very often that you can say that your dreams have come true, but Austin and I get to say that every day.

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!